BreakForth Solutions, Inc. is seeking an experienced Call Center Specialist to join our team of talented professionals. The ideal candidate will be experienced at providing accurate, courteous and timely call center/switchboard support for a 24 x 7 call center supporting one of the nation's largest law enforcement agencies. Please review the requirements and apply today!
- Position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma (or GED) and a minimum of 3 months call center experience; a college degree can be considered in lieu of the 3 months call center experience.
- Ability to perform conference call scheduling.
- Ability to use Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Ability to be responsive and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Work well with the public; be able to diffuse difficult call situations in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen and respond quickly and courteously to call transfer requests.
- Experienced at using Microsoft Word and Excel
Position Location: Washington, DC
Shift: M-F (2pm - 10pm)
**Contingencies of the position include ability to pass the Customer's mandatory background investigation and relative security requirements.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc., (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.