BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking an experienced Financial Data Technician with UFMS experience and a PTI Clearance to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today! We offer 100% employee paid medical benefits and matching 401K program, amidst other great benefits!
Seeking Financial Technician with demonstrated expertise in UFMS (Momentum) software. The prospective candidate will understand UFMS on an operational (user) level and be able to immediately assist with input of financial data and different funding documents including reimbursable agreements, vendor payments, and miscellaneous documents into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS). The selected candidate will be responsible for the following non-exhaustive specific duties:
- Analyze and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of various financial forms that require signatures of approval.
- Participate in the review of financial and open obligation reports. This includes verifying the accuracy of open obligations and determining whether or not the deliverable status is accurate.
- Input financial data, all deliverable changes, and different funding documents including reimbursable agreements, vendor payments, and miscellaneous documents into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
- Provide quality customer service.
- Assist in miscellaneous financial requests.
- *Possess strong knowledge of excel.
- 3+ Years experience
- Possess an Active PTI clearance.
- Have demonstrated experience with federal financial management within a major U.S. Federal Agency or Government Contractor
- Functional knowledge and operational expertise of UFMS (Momentum)
- Experience analyzing financial data; preparing financial reports
- Possess demonstrated experience in Excel macros and cost models
- Be able to efficiently recognize and resolve discrepancies in financial data.
- Prove demonstrated knowledge of the differences between cost-based and obligations-based reporting
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.