BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Data Manager, SME , and TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today
The data manager acquires, controls, and catalogs large scale, complex datasets for our customer’s mission. The position requires a highly detail oriented individual who understands the complexities of data movement and curation. The data manager will also be responsible for analyzing the customer’s current dataset catalog to identify areas of weakness which will then drive additional targeted dataset acquisition technologies as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 10-15 years of data management experience
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work independently, and be a self-starter
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and pays close attention to detail
- Displays strong collaborative and people skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written) with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
- Determine data that needs to be collected and resources to be used.
- Organizes, implements, and enforces correct data collection policies and procedures.
- Trains employees on proper data collection methods, tools and equipment.
- Establishes data collection quality standards and ensures they are met.
- Ensures that data management system is operating correctly.
- Troubleshoots for solutions in all data-related problems areas.
- Documents procedures for data management processes.
- Develops methodologies for data collection and evaluation relevant to each project.
- Performs analysis to determine adequacy of data collection and evaluation to each project.
- Ensures data management system is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Evaluates data management system to improve operational procedures.
- Develops and disseminates data catalog reports upon request.
- Performs presentation at meetings.