Alexandria, VA with travel to Canada
Active TS/SCI – no poly required
BreakForth Solutions is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our exceptional Infrastructure Team to facilitate innovative requirements to meet customer objectives. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity that comes with 100% employee paid medical benefits, please contact us today! (Must have TS/SCI Clearance).
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Evolve and sustain the CI/CD Infrastructure at RII
- Develop Infrastructure as Code with Ansible and Terraform to solve deployment problems for diverse environments
- Provide subject matter expertise on infrastructure components, to include assistance with maintenance, configuration
- Support the development environment of cutting-edge military and national defense related applications on various DEVOPS and cloud / big data environments
- Possess at least one or more of the following skills:
- Experience with some of the following: python, docker/podman, jenkins, artifactory, packer, pulumi, Ansible
- Experience performance tuning
- Experience with cloud and virtualization technologies, in particular: KVM, VMware, AWS
- Experience creating secure systems and CI/CD pipelines.
This position requires a current TS/SCI clearance and requires travel to Canada.
- BS in Computer Science, equivalent degree, or previous work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu) system administration supporting both development and production environments.
- Command Line experience required
- Experience with scripting languages, in particular python experience
- Experience with multiple hypervisors, to include KVM and ESXI
- Experience with AWS
- Command Line experience require
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with at least one configuration management tool
- Experience with at least one cloud environment
- Experience with at least one virtualization environment
- Experience in a distributed environment
BreakForth Solutions Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law