Job Title: Telecommunications Specialist / Systems Engineer, Full Performance
Position Type: Hire
Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI with Poly
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a Telecommunications Specialist / Systems Engineer, Full Performance
with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Provide Satellite voice/data, landline, telephone, secure and non-secure voice troubleshooting/support to the Sponsor and various government agencies. Supports an Operations Center environment with a focus on incident and event management. Responsible for operations, technical and security support for 24-hour Crisis Communications. Operate, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot/isolate fault in various communications equipment including routers, switches, servers, leased line, cryptographic and UHF equipment. Develop and maintain network and system monitoring tools for global communications equities. Use data analytics and data science tools to innovate best practices for situational awareness and predictive monitoring of globally deployed systems. Maintain integrity of multiple high-speed data links. On occasion, provide VIP communications support to senior government officials. THIS IS A SHIFT POSITION
- Experience providing support on a 24/7 rotational, in all areas of the telecommunications spectrum.
- Knowledge of operations, technical and security of a 24/7 Crisis Communications Facility
- Knowledge of telecommunications software/hardware and monitoring systems
- Familiarity with various communications equipment to include switches, routers, servers, STE, IDNX, leased line, cryptographic and UHF radio equipment.
- Ability to maintain integrity of multiple high-speed data links
- Experience providing VIP communications support to senior government officials
- Ability to handle multiple tasks during emergency situations.
- Systems Operations Center / Network Operations Center experience
- Functional experience working with network and data analytics tools such as SPLUNK, Riverbed, StealthWatch, Network Node Manager and HP OpenView.
- Data Science technology, strategies, methods and applications.
- Incident and event management experience
- Rotational schedule experience
- Familiarity with Agency Communications Protocols
- Ability to travel internationally / Experience traveling OCONUS
- Experience supporting executive-level Staff Officers
- 3+ years relevant experience
- College / Technical / Sponsor Experience.
- Equivalent experience previous UHF radio and other Customer communications / Field Experience can be substituted for Educational requirements.
- Weapons Certification is not required for hire.
- Professional License or Certification is not required
- OCONUS travel is not required.**
- CONUS travel, is not required.**
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and maybe more or less than what is listed.**
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.