Job Title: Systems Engineer, Expert
Position Type: Hire
Location: Herndon, VA
Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI with Poly
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Systems Engineer, Expert
with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
An expert level System Engineer must maintain a thorough awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements; be able to apply the Sponsor’s project management model for development efforts; and provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware/software/ network systems and applications. Work involves developing and supporting end-to-end technical and cost analysis for projects; ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture; help project and program teams prepare for project control gates; and keep senior management apprised of project or program status. Immediate response may be required to restore or maintain system functionality. Some CONUS and/or OCONUS travel may be required. Systems Engineer must possess Local Area Network (LAN) skills; ability to build servers, understand certificate authorities and integrate customer systems into enterprise.
- Strong background in Microsoft Systems Engineering and providing support to those systems.
- Strong recent experience in Windows platform operating system and Microsoft applications including Windows 10 and Server 2012 / 2016 suite.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization products with a focus on Hyper-V.
- Email architecture, design and implementation experience include Lotus Notes / Domino and Microsoft Outlook / Exchange.
- Proficiency in scripting languages with a focus on PowerShell.
- Experience with McAfee product suite.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a Systems Engineer / Architect, developing or implementing information systems with a broad experience base across the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong performance as a technical leader working in a multi-contractor, on-site and virtual environment
- Excellent presentation preparation, briefing skills, and project management experience
- Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in fast pace, high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Technical Certifications: MCSE and/or CCIE
- Working knowledge of VMWare and ESXi.
- Previous experience with storage devices including NetApp.
- Working knowledge CSFC technologies and methodologies
- Current experience in the Sponsor’s classified and unclassified distributed work environment architectures and systems.
- Secure remote mobile computing.
- 8+ years of experience.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Equivalent experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- Weapons certification is not required for hire but must be willing and capable of becoming certified.
- Professional licensure not required.
- Up to 10%OCONUS travel, including hazard areas as required.**
- Up to 10% CONUS travel, is required.**
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and maybe more or less than what is listed.**
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.