BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a Lead ID Clerk with an active PTI clearance
to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Job Title: Lead ID Clerk
Position Type: Hire
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance: PTI
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Must have keen problem-solving skills to be the main POC for the site PM for trouble shooting issues with USAccess machines (hardware) and problem solving for USAccess card issues
- Be proficient in using PACs systems for problem and troubleshooting customer access issues
- Will report system outages to PM in real time and coordinate with USAccess to create trouble tickets in a timely manner
- Will coordinate with site PM in providing daily systems updates
- Will maintain and track office inventory of consumables and supplies
- Ensure all ID section statistical tracking reports are submitted accurately and timely to government POC
- Help coordinate any ad hoc reporting that is directed from the COR of SEPS and site PM
- Accurately input identification information for Customer employees/Customer contractors into the Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Identity Management System (IDMS) and the Automated Electronic Guard Information System (AEGIS).
- Program the appropriate access authorization into AEGIS for personnel to gain access to approved facilities, suites, and secure areas.
- Take photographs of all personnel who are authorized issuance of PIV/AEGIS access cards and/or credentials.
- Issue initial and replacement PIV/AEGIS access cards to authorized personnel and cancel (shred) access cards when necessary due to loss, damage, reassignment, and name change.
- Submit requests for authorized personnel to be entered into the access control system for unescorted access.
- Notify sponsors when non-Customer personnel AEGIS access cards will expire.
- Prepare field office credentials by reviewing OBD 232 forms with a photo which must be in JPEG format from component with solid background. Import image within AEGIS I via encrypted USB drive and issue to the requesting component.
- Void all credentials and return voided credentials to components when requested.
- Input data into AEGIS system to document credentials issued, replaced, and voided.
- Maintain files on identification and access requests.
- Perform paralegal duties researching clerk and deputy clerk official seals of all Nationwide Federal, Circuit District courts and county documents. The clerks must communicate with Chief executive Offices, operational manager as court clerks and records unit groups for authentication to ensure they are authentic, original, and authorize for bankruptcy and nationalization name change requests.
- Schedule and perform fingerprinting, either manually or on Customers electronic Livescan terminal.