BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi)
is seeking a System Security Engineer, Expert and TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for employees and 401K program. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
The System Security Engineer will be part of a team of system engineers responsible for the integrity and security of a mixed Windows and Linux based architecture with big data. The engineer will use their proficiency in system security and vulnerability mitigation to support ongoing parallel accreditation and authorization processes for components of the system. The ideal candidate will assess risks and vulnerabilities; and continuously monitor, audit and determine recommended mitigations. A successful engineer will coordinate compliance, transition, and strategic plans for compliance and security. This position requires significant reliance on customer IT systems process and procedures, coupled with AWS. The nature of a small team requires the ability to take on additional duties without significant dependence on documented procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
· Minimum 5 years of directly related experience in system security implementation
· Experience running, configuring, reviewing system monitoring and assessment tools
· Experience participating in the preparation of a body-of-evidence document (SSP-CONOPS, control overlays, DR plan, compliance monitoring, or audit plans)
· Familiarity of cloud-based technology and concepts (AWS)
· Experience with accreditation and authorization (A&A) processes
· Hands-on experience in analyzing and responding to system security and/or scan alert software/tools like Splunk
· Experience coordinating and successfully interacting with customer security and oversight personnel to gain guidance and approvals
· Familiarity with the Windows/Linux operating system
· Prior security review experience such as monitoring and support of penetration testing
· Insight into current best practices on development/infrastructure
· Working knowledge of storage systems such as EMC and Dell, as well as Big Data
· Familiarization with encryption, requirements, approaches, and solutions
· Proficiency with access control, identification, and authentication
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.