Job Title: Communications Officer, Expert
Position Type: Hire
Location: Multiple locations
Security Clearance: T/S SCI w/Poly
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Communications Officer, Expert
with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Provides Expert level program management, administrative and engineering support for Sponsor communications-based projects.
- Eleven (11) or more years direct experience with Sponsor traditional and tactical communications projects and design.
- Previous experience as a Senior Communications Officer
- Experience with management of field tactical and operational communications systems and procedures
- IT experience in Customer environment
- Knowledge of field communications
- Experience in war theaters and OCONUS travel
- Experience as a Project Manager in Customer Environment
- Management of LAN systems
- SATCOM experience
- Understanding of a Communications Center
- Familiarity with ICOM/Motorola/Harris equipment and its use
- Direct experience / expert knowledge of Customer communication and message systems.
- Background in and understanding of current installation procedures (CIP) and field training of personnel.
- Considerable knowledge of operations, maintenance and management communications security systems including cryptographic equipment and accounts
- Ability to manage accountable property
- Ability to independently resolve most field/base infrastructure issues
- Ability to give details to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to adhere to security and safety standards, counter-intelligence and applicable communications policies and procedures
- Ability to independently perform specialized equipment and systems installations, modifications, and upgrades.
- Ability to test, identify, and resolve most tier 1 and tier 2 equipment and system problems
- Willingness to perform extended TDYs in dangerous/hostile environments
- Ability to be medically and administratively cleared for travel
- Ability to successfully qualify for weapons training
- Working knowledge of policies and regulations related to the completion of assigned work
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- 11+ years of professional experience required.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Equivalent experience can be substituted for Educational requirements
- Weapons Certification is not required for hire but must be willing and capable of becoming certified.
- Professional License or Certification is not required.
- OCONUS travel, up to 40% OCONUS including hazard areas as required**
- Up to 10% CONUS travel, as required.**
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and maybe more or less than what is listed.**
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.