BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Project Manager, Expert with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
- Track Project Progress in Customer’s PMTool
- Perform PMF programmatics for the project (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc)
- Track project schedule in both MS Project and PMTool
- Perform technical writing on project documentation
- Version control draft and baseline documentation
- Track Team/Project Action Items
- Project Purchasing Documentation and Research
- Develop project schedules, timelines (adherence to PMP)
- Develop and present briefings
- Produce Project status reports
- Leverage experience across the Center, Group, and external offices.
- Create/update project documentation to include PMP deliverables
- Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
- Experience managing technical/IT projects
- Strong understanding of Customer field environment.
- Ability to work/coordinate with internal/external Customers/Vendors to gather requirements, develop plans and execute to budgets/timelines as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
- Experience with Customer’s Project Management Framework.
- Incorporates/Implements changes to schedule
- Working knowledge of Customer’s official message system
- Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies and processes
- Project Organization/tracking
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
- Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
- Highly mission oriented
- Previous Overseas Travel
- Experience managing projects for the Customer, working through control gates, technical review boards, Customer acceptance.
- 8+ years of experience required.
- BS Management Information Systems or BS in another Management or IT field with emphasis on project management
- Equivalent Experience can be substituted for Educational Requirement.
- Weapons certification is not required for hire.
- A professional license or certification is not required, but PMP and ITIL Foundations Certification is highly desirable.
- OCONUS TDY, Yes, potential for up to 10% travel, as required**.
- CONUS TDY, Yes, potential for up to 10% travel, as required**.
** Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.