BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Project Coordinator (PEMS), Expert with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Assist team with data management and reporting support for Customer TDY and assignment activities. Collect, input, update, manage and report large amounts of resource and assignment related data. Directly coordinate/support all aspects of Customer TDY activities, including but not limited to: coordinate travel reservations and schedules; arrange and schedule for travelers to receive required training, certifications and inoculations; make appointments; obtain passports and visas; complete accounting instruments; provide procedural guidance; initiate and disposition various written and electronic correspondence; communicate formally with other Customer elements and agencies; troubleshoot and provide support for personnel on TDY status; provide general support to the customer supervisor and others who are providing customer directed TDY support; update databases including TDY, training, certifications etc. for all travelers; research and prepare personnel packages for Customer review and disposition. Must be customer service oriented and have exceptional customer support skills. Must be a proven self-starter and make sound judgments with little supervisory intervention. Provide follow-through and follow-up to ensure TDY coordination is complete, compliant and satisfactory to the Customer organization. A strong background in the Customer’s method of operations is required. May be required to perform occasional ad hoc tasking in support of other aspects of the program.
- Must be skilled in MS Office Suite of tools to include advanced level skills with excel and the use of database tools and SharePoint.
- Must be able to organize, work with and report large data sets for usable products.
- Background and extensive experience with Customer protocol and procedures
- Strong understanding of customer field environment and nature of TDY assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Tolerant, tactful, respectful, and helpful to Staff Officers, personnel and travelers as well as various customer elements, sometimes responding to stressful, time critical requirements.
- Valid driver’s license is required, and must be willing to drive distances up to 20 miles between buildings in order to expedite visa and passport requirements.
- Strong background in Sponsor communications, understanding of assignments, requirements and related deliverables.
- Recent experience in customer TDY support coordination.
- Strong background in Microsoft PowerPoint and database administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team and independently.
- Experience communicating with Customer Staff at high levels.
- 11+ years of experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Equivalent Experience can be substituted for Educational Requirement.
- Weapons certification is not required for hire.
- A professional license or certification is not required.
- OCONUS TDY is not required.**
- Up to 10% CONUS travel, as required.**
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.