BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager/Portfolio Manager
to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today! We offer 100% employee paid medical benefits and matching 401K program, amidst other great benefits!
- Responsible for assisting the Customer’s OCIO front office, staff directors, and senior management in decision support services to enable more efficient and effective financial, business and technical decision making.
- Experienced in budget formulation, execution, and reporting; program resource and management operations alignment; strategic cost management; and general daily oversight of contracts management, closeout, progress reports, and briefings.
- Oversee accounting operations support, to include comprehensive recording and financial transactions in the UFMS accounting system to support critical decision making. Possess strong budget analysis and portfolio analysis experience.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, standardize, and integrate processes to increase operating efficiencies and drive cost reductions. Assist in documenting and publishing of financial management policies and procedures, ensuring that customers and stakeholders understand and abide by these governing processes, and ensure accountable and accurate funds management.
- Supervise the development of OCIO-wide communications strategies, communications priorities, and programs to ensure optimum methods and means to inform and message key OCIO policies, governance, and initiatives, and provide for a rapid response capability as needs arise.
- Manage the development of information technology and resource management strategic plan; provide recommendations for goals, objectives and corresponding performance measures.
- Be able to recommend the adoption of emerging technologies for collaboration, communication, process automation, and data analysis.
- Support the Customer’s OCIO in developing and maintaining the policy needed to implement laws, guidance, and strategies, as well as support responding to and tracking audits from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and DOJ Office of the Inspector General (OIG); analyze impacts and changes.
- Apply program management best practices, tools, and methods to support enterprise-wide IT investment decision making; and ensure the delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to performance specifications
- Support OCIO in complying with mandates for the office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Federal CIO Council, and other agencies related to IT planning and management; and budget formulation, requirements, and impacts.
- Provide expertise in project scheduling, milestone tracking, and quality surveillance
- Assist OCIO to effectively execute budgets by tracking and reporting the status of fiscal resources at various snapshot points (monthly/quarterly), as well as responding to budget data calls and complying fully with OMB Exhibit Capital Planning Guidance.
- Oversee strategic management of human capital strategies, planning, alignment, and assessment to identify long-term human capital workforce requirements.
- the program management and supervisory oversight of the BreakForth Solutions, Inc. DOJ Program, Project, Activity and Management Support Contract to include personnel management, customer relationship management, and weekly and monthly reporting.
Highly Desired (one or more of the following)
- Possess a minimum of Public Trust Clearance; Top Secret Preferred – must be able to get cleared to Top Secret level
- 10 years required Program Management level experience, or related discipline (Director, Executive, Program Analyst, etc.) with emphasis in financial management operations
- MS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Administration or related discipline; BS in one of previous noted disciplines + 3 additional required experienced
- Experience supporting a Government agency or contracting environment supporting a Government Agency providing Program Management Support
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience of 20+ personnel
- Strong familiarity with CIO activities and objectives to include finance, human capital management, Information Technology
- Experience analyzing and reporting on multi-million dollar budges and objectives
- Ability to thrive in high
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of budgeting, forecasting, reimbursable agreements, operating revenues and expenses
- Corporate Business Manager Responsibilities: Entail oversight over DOJ business contract portfolio; customer engagement; business development activities; Supervisory responsibilities
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) Certification is highly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Familiarity and experience with UFMS