BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Business Operations Manager to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today!
The Business Operations Manager will partner closely with the President and CEO to develop the strategy and execution of business development tactics; and lead organizational operations including finance, talent acquisition, development of internal and external executive marketing and communications, and support Human Resources in encouraging and supporting personnel policy compliance.
The Business Operations Manager must be familiar with Government Contracting, be able to think strategically, and effectively develop key processes, procedures, and communications that enable operational business planning and execution. This position requires experience in Government contracts management, sound business development skills, strong financial acumen, supervisory experience of cross-functional areas, and excellent communication skills.
1. Work closely with President, CEO, to establish, coordinate, and or improve organizational processes and procedures; and support strategic decision execution.
2. Oversee and partner with Business Development, HR, Finance, Contracts, Talent Acquisition, and Proposal Development functional areas to develop and or update management control or standard operating procedures.
3. Lead budget planning and forecasting, hiring strategy, and resource management in alignment with corporate business development objectives.
4. Drive strategic initiatives, provide thought leadership, and develop streamlined processes to create contract and project management efficiencies.
5. Elevate our partnership with Recruiting to ensure our organization attracts the best and brightest candidates and any openings are filled quickly and meet organizational hiring objectives.
6. Support the coordination and development of Government contract Sources Sought, RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs (GSA Schedules)
7. Support business development with non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements (TAs), cost/price proposals, and request for proposal/quote (RFP/RFQ) communication with contracting officers.
8. Identify issues that impede business success and provide solutions/recommendations.
9. Oversee ISO requirements and the successful maintenance of all organizational procedures and standards.
10. Make marketing recommendations and support the conceptualization and development of website and social media content.
11. Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working with President, CEO, and Executives on sensitive business and organizational issues; be able to propose workable solutions to challenging issues.
12. Be able to handle and execute C-level responsibilities and decisions.
1. 3+ years of experience as a Business Operations Manager within a Government Contracting organization
2. 5+ years of program management experience in a technology organization
3. Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA preferred
4. Proven track record in Business Development and Strategy
5. Ability to maintain good judgment
6. Strong ability to multi-task across diverse projects, issues, and scenarios, being able to pivot quickly
7. Possess strong financial acumen and exceptional written, verbal, and overall communications skill; must have strong attention to detail when writing emails, reports, presentations, etc.
8. Exceptional MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams skills
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.