Location: McLean, VA
Active TS/SCI w/Poly
BreakForth Solutions is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our exceptional Infrastructure Team to facilitate innovative requirements to meet customer objectives. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity that comes with 100% employee paid medical benefits, please contact us today!
The DevOps Engineer will support complex scalable data platforms that provide business intelligence, analytics and data products to the mission. They must be at ease working in an Agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of related software development experience.
- On the job experience providing Linux server administration and web application support.
- Team focused, willing to develop and implement solutions in a dispersed team environment.
- Available for off-hours deployments and system maintenance.
- Candidate should have at least 3 of the desired skills below.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Operations, to include Git/Jenkins/Rundeck/Jira/Confluence
- Ability to write short python/java/bash scripts
- AWS/C2S solutions
- Mysql system administration and script development
- Elasticsearch administration and script development
- Ability to write technical documentation for security (ATO), architecture, and implementation guides
- Familiar with the concepts of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and desire to explore their application to a successful and established program.
The candidate will be expected to provide an array of skills within the DevOps discipline. This position will require engineering expertise within a multi-faceted team, where the individual is willing to provide a myriad of taskings to support the mission and be willing to learn new technology and methodologies as the program evolves.
BreakForth Solutions Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law