BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Construction Project Manager, Expert with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
- Works within the customer environment individually and as part of a unique customer/contractor team performing as a principal engineering contributor to multiple discipline recapitalization engineering projects and major planning for New Office Building construction projects in an overseas environment. Assesses project execution issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives; works without appreciable direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining approaches in the performance as primary liaison between Customer management personnel and other stakeholders to facilitate project execution requirements. Applies extensive expertise in at least one engineering discipline; brings the expertise of a wide range of engineering disciplines; applies highly advanced principles, theories, and concepts; capable of developing highly advanced principles and concepts; solutions to complex and difficult problems are often innovative and ingenious. Assesses A/E services requirements and writes Statements of Work to acquire these services. Frequently travels domestically and internationally, typically for periods of 7-10 days, approximately 20% of the time, to conduct and or participate in facility assessment surveys. Reviews and interprets A/E construction documents and specifications. Serves as a technical liaison between Customer stakeholders and Sponsor’s design review personnel.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical and non-technical subject matters, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical Customer personnel;
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, architectural and structural engineering, fire protection, telecommunications, security design and construction principles;
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering and architectural design;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Willingness to work as required to get the job done on time and within budget.
- Familiarity in OCONUS construction practices and requirements for SCIF space
- Significant prior experience with Government contracting practices and procedures;
- Ability to develop gross design and construction cost estimates;
- Working knowledge of Department of State Overseas Buildings Operations office requirements and procedures.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Visio drafting software.
- Proficiency in customer’s Project Management Contract process.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project and Lotus Notes.
- Working knowledge of client’s communication applications for reporting to and from CONUS to OCONUS
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or technical discipline with twenty (20) years of relevant technical experience; Master of Science degree in engineering or technical discipline with twelve (12) years of relevant experience
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.