BreakForth Solutions is seeking an experienced Sr. Contracts Administrator with Federal Government Contract experience to join our executive team on a long-term contract basis. The opportunity would be about 10-20 hours per month. The selected contractor would be able to execute the following:
- Support President, CEO, and other executive staff members in understanding contracts requirements, risks, and deliverables
- Serve as primary point of contract (POC) on behalf of company to Government, Prime Contractors, and Subcontractors, and manage contracts administration from pre-award, award through contracts close-out; make recommendations on contracts strategy and facilitate appropriate responses on behalf of Company
- Create, review, edit, and negotiate Contract Agreements (NDAs, CTAs, TAs, Subcontracts, modifications, etc.)
- Analyze RFP's, solicitations, and contracts clauses, terms and conditions, as required
- Create, review, edit, and manage subcontractor modifications, call order modifications, and associated documents
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, corporate policies and best practices
- Support negotiations of claims, manage contractual changes and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with Government, Prime Contractors, Subcontractors and Consultants
- Evaluate existing contracts to ensure Company is meeting all requirements and responding to all
- Contracts Deliverable Requirements List (CDRLs) documents.
- Review and track Contract and Subcontract hours for our prime and consultant contracts
- Review reports, awards and modifications for existing contracts
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports and information for contracts management
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract policies and processes
- Support corporate proposal submissions, to include contracts section writing, cost submission compliance, and award responses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Contracts Management
Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
Contracts Management Certification is a plus!