BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) seeking an experienced Sr. Data Analyst with an existing Public Trust Investigation (PTI) Clearance, Linux Admin and training skills to collaborate with our law enforcement Customer to discover patterns and apply forensic methodologies to a variety of data using various suites of tools. The selected will also be expected to provide desk-side training support using our existing data integration and management platforms. If you are interested in an exciting Data Analyst opportunity, please contact us today!
- Support the collection of data (structured and unstructured) from multiple data sources, analyzing and manipulating datasets, and executing light scripting with at least one programming language or business intelligence platform (Python, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Java, SAS; POSTGRESQL, ORACLE).
- Apply visualizations to large datasets using tools like SAP HANA, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Support the integration of data sets from multiple legacy systems
- Decipher data requirements and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Customer’s user and technical requirements.
- Be able to identify connections between data sets to deliver fast interactive analysis, for up to trillions of records (structured and unstructured data).
- Execute first line technical and training support to litigation customers and end users
- Collaborate with Data Walk Engineers in the development and design of innovative and reliable solutions for data analysts and data end-users
- Review data requirements to deduce analytical and operational reporting needs using Business Objects (BI Reports & Charts, Planning Workflows and Simulation, and Predictive Integrated analytics).
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
- Be available to support ad hoc or mission critical requirements; and provide immediate diagnoses, recommendations, and solutions
- Public Trust Investigation Clearance or a Secret Clearance at a minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Accounting, Math, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ data analysis experience
- At least 2 years’ experience collaborating with data engineers and developers
- Experience performing light scripting with at least one programming language or business intelligence platform Python, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Java, SAS; POSTGRESQL, ORACLE).
- Experience working, researching, and resolving data rich problems
- At least 2 years training and supporting data analysts and end-users
- Ability to quickly learn new data integration and management platforms
- Collaborate across multiple teams within the customer
- Must have exceptional customer services skills, flexibility and patience
- Must be willing to provide ad-hoc or 24/7/365 on-call support as necessary
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
BreakForth Solutions, Inc.
- Master’s Degree in Data Analytics is desired
- Experience in a criminal justice environment is a plus
- Experience in applied problem-solving methods and sourcing
offers an array of benefits that include: PTO (Paid Time Off), 10 paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance along with Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and 401K.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc., (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.