BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is seeking a Network Engineer, Expert with TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
- Work as part of a collaborative, multidiscipline team in support of U.S. Government and provide technical subject matter expertise in the field of network engineering.
- Strong background designing and implementing Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN)
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
- Experience with VPN technologies and protocols including IPSEC and SSL
- Experience configuring and trouble-shooting LAN Switches, Routers, and Firewalls and VPN concentrators.
- Ability to convey technical designs, ideas and results to non-technical audiences and provide briefings to high-level government personnel.
- Experience in authoring documents (reports, briefings, etc,) to support customer missions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply the engineering design process to discover innovative methods to solve technical problems and meet client requirements.
- Must have experience working with Customer Enterprise Network; 3 years minimum experience.
- Must understand Customer security standards and approval process
- Must be familiar with Type 1 encryption devices utilized by the Customer.
- Must have knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching, and network architecture planning. Ability to configure and manage Cisco ASA appliances.
- Must have knowledge of remote administration and secure Virtual Private Networking.
- Must understand commercial encryption standards and their application in IP networking.
- Must have knowledge of VPN technologies, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IP Multicasting
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Wireless Fidelity (WiFi) IEEE standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n and how to apply them to an enterprise network architecture.
- Relevant experience designing communications systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within small and large groups
- Capable of preparing and presenting briefings
- Experience with Microsoft Office product line, including Microsoft Access; experience with Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of CFSC standards
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) technology.
- An understanding of Private Branch Exchange telephony, to include Avaya/Nortel telephone switches
- An ability to navigate and configure Linux operating systems
- An understanding of RF transport mediums to include cellular, microwave, and satellite communications.
- An understanding of wired data transport mediums to include Category 5e/6 and fiber optics.
- An understanding of EAP-TLS certificate based encryption and RADIUS authentication.
- Prior deployment to hostile areas in support of customer mission
- Prior experience communicating official traffic in the customer Electronic Messaging System (EMS)
- Certifications such as CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, MCSE
- Familiar with military communications
- Familiar with satellite and wireless communications.
- A current diplomatic passport and willingness to travel.
- 8+ years of experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Equivalent Experience can be substituted for Educational Requirement.
- Weapons certification is not required for hire, but must be willing and capable of becoming certified.
- A professional license or certification is not required, but CCIE and MCSE are desired.
- OCONUS travel is not required.**
- CONUS travel, is not required.**
**Travel requirements/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.