BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a Application Developer and TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for employees and 401K program. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today!
- The Sponsor requires a Contractor Team to provide application development, user interface design, and cloud architecture support services.
B. Work Requirement:
- The Contractor team shall develop new capabilities to enhance data discovery.
- The Contractor team shall create new software systems.
- The Contractor team shall develop prototypes based on data discovery and usability by leveraging additional AWS and commercial technologies.
- The Contractor team shall establish applicable automation to existing and future applications in order to optimize system performance based on data discoverability and data usability.
- The Contractor team shall share and develop new methods for Extraction, Transfer, Load processes.
- The Contractor team shall facilitate data exchange between IT systems.
- The Contractor team shall develop and integrate software tools specific to Big Data.
- The Contractor shall help build new applications based on data discoverability and data usability in the sponsor’s cloud environment.
- The Contractor team shall ensure that applications transferred to an Enterprise environment function as they did before the transfer.
- The Contractor team shall work closely with Program Team Leads.
- The Contractor team shall collaborate with stakeholders in support of an Enterprise solution on data standards.
- The Contractor team shall establish cloud environments for the development of new applications.
- The Contractor team shall maintain operating systems and system security protocols for new and existing applications and environments.
The Contractor Team shall have the following skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated expertise developing software using Java or Python
- Demonstrated experience engineering and developing on AWS
- Demonstrated experience creating APIs using OpenAPI and Swagger
- Demonstrated experience developing XML using XPath, XML Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, or DOM/SAX/Stax parsing
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data database storage
- Demonstrated experience implementing access control approaches such as ABAC and PBAC
- Demonstrated experience conveying complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience maintaining cooperative working relationships with customers and other employees
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, through not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience applying the classification marking system
- Demonstrated experience using Google Protocol Buffers or Apache AVRO
- Demonstrated experience with Saxon XSLT
- Demonstrated experience creating certification and accreditation documentation
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile framework.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other Sponsor teams to maximize the compatibility of the architecture with other project goals and needs
- Demonstrated experience running Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs)
- Demonstrated experience using development tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, or Jira
C. Place of Performance:
- The place of performance is within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA).
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Local travel (POV) will be on an as needed basis within the WMA