BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking an experienced Sr. Security Onboarding Project Manager with a PTI Clearance or higher
to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today! We offer 100% employee paid medical benefits and matching 401K program, amidst other great benefits!
BSi is seeking Sr. Security Onboarding Project Manager with a PTI Clearance or higher
with demonstrated expertise acts as the technical point of contact to the Government Task Manager (GTM) Representative, and other Customer officials. The selected candidate will assist the COR in onboarding specialized security support personnel. Selected candidate will have experience initiating actions in e-QIP, facilitating fingerprinting, and working with Federal Personnel Security Groups to include components of OPM.
Duties and Tasks:
- Serve as dedicated Project Manager to assist the COR in the onboarding of specialized personnel security personnel.
- Process applicant fingerprint results with COR approval
- Initiate e-QIP forms for background investigation completion by applicants
- Review security forms for completeness or return to vendor for updating
- Upload official forms including fingerprint results into e-QIP
- Complete assessment of applicant security packages in Customer security point of entry and forward to appropriate Customer personnel security groups for approval
- Process reciprocity requests (transmit VAR/VAL) to Customer personnel security
- Track the status of applicant process in e-QIP
- Conduct a weekly status meeting with specialized personnel vendor
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Program Manager
- Assess all actions for compliance with HSPD-12 guidelines
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- BA/BS Degree or Higher; 10+ years HSPD-12 experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 7+ years Program/Project Management experience
- 7+ years ICAM experience
- Hands on experience with NP2 and e-QIP Portals
- Possess experience with PIPS/CVS Portal
- Experience working directly with Federal Personnel Security Groups
- Able to quickly learn specialized Customer security systems