**Contingent on contract award. Potential start date: June 1, 2021*
BreakForth Solutions Incorporated is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to join our team of dynamic and committed professionals.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Support, configure, and develop the SharePoint environments
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content hub and excel services.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
- Support end users with all SharePoint related issues.
- Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying levels of skills.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
- Assist with software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Test recommended, emerging SharePoint and application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Assist with efficient implementation of new software products, tools or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Assist with software improvements and upgrades. o Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites, and information.
- Enhance SharePoint functionality and/or performance as necessary.
- Generate website statistics and reports as needed, using custom or packaged tools.
- Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
- Work with desktop support staff on deployment of necessary end user software.
- Reviews internal critical security vulnerability reports for action.
- Monitors and completes requests and incident resolution via FPI Heat ticket system.
- As time permits, may be responsible for (or assisting with) the administration of other FPI systems and applications including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange/Skype for Business, SCCM/SCOM, IBM Big Fix/ELMS, Nessus and/or other system and/or security administration functions.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
- Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of server farms, web applications, site collections, web sites, service applications, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration, SQL or PowerShell.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer and deploying solutions.
- Understanding of lnfoPath forms development and deployment.
- Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2012/2016/2019 database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm.
- Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Web systems architecture.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including .Net Service Communication applications.
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues. Experience developing test cases and test plans. Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to independently interact with other staff and managers. The SharePoint Administrator must also be able to communicate effectively with non-technical users. Experience in training and/or teaching software applications is a plus. Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must. The ability to work in a fast-paced regulated environment is desired.
Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Bachelor's degree with preferred study in information technology, computer science, business or equivalent experience and certifications. o 5+ years of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (or newer) administration or design experience.
5+ years of Microsoft SQL administration experience. o 5+ years of Microsoft Active Directory administration experience.
5+ years experience Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.
5+ years experience with HP Intel x86 Servers, Windows Server
The ability to work independently and with teams.
A customer oriented attitude and desire to help others succeed.
Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
Personal and professional integrity which communicates a sense of mission, leadership, and ability to self-start.
Committed to providing quality customer service.
A demonstrated positive and proactive approach in identifying problems, creating innovative solutions and managing projects.
Proven thorough ability to develop strategy as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present to all levels of IT, internal staff and management.
Ability to create best practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, whitepapers, and other standard business communications.
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
BreakForth Solutions Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.