BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi)
is seeking a Software Developer with a TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for employees and 401K program. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
A team that will develop and manage software development programs and systems that include data aggregation, analytics, summarization, and visualization on structured and unstructured datasets. This software development will replace an existing, aging information system on an expedited schedule. This development effort will facilitate the Sponsor’s mission to expeditiously analyze documents and images.
Priorities will be managed by the Sponsor project manager (PM).
- Work Requirement:
The Contractor shall develop, enhance, maintain, and provide user-level support of Sponsor-unique analysis software and tools. The Contractor shall research, initiate projects, design, develop, document, conduct integrations testing, provide quality control, configuration management, and overall delivery of unique analysis tools and solutions.
The Contractor shall create visualizations, dashboards, and user interfaces to view and interact with structured and unstructured data.
The Contractor team shall document and maintain code and workflows such as version control systems/code repositories, task management tools, and open source-style contribution models and issue tracking.
The Contractor Scrum Master shall ensure that all activities are consistent with the Sponsor’s requirements. The Contractor Scrum Master shall track multiple team tasks each day. The Contractor Scrum Master shall triage incoming requirements. The Contractor Scrum Master shall identify, prioritize, and refine requirements with the Sponsor. The Contractor Scrum Master shall plan sprints, assign work, and report status to the Sponsor.
The Contractor team shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Scrum Master certification
- Demonstrated experience in Python development
- Demonstrated experience working with the full web stack
- Demonstrated experience using SQL and database technologies such as MySQL or SQL server and ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience hosting a web server on a Tomcat or other Java Servlet container
- Demonstrated experience using task tracking and version control technology such as GitHub or JIRA
- Demonstrated experience developing machine learning models on text data and structured datasets
- Demonstrated experience developing in a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrated experience with Hibernate ORM software
- Demonstrated experience with the Solr search platform
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and Linux scripting such as Bash scripting
- Demonstrated experience with project management, delivering software, networks, or network automation solutions
- Demonstrated experience using Agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience applying software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience writing user stories to accommodate requirements
- Demonstrated experience facilitating sprint grooming and planning sessions
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or related field
- Demonstrated professional experience with sponsor cloud technology networks, digital forensics, or cybersecurity topics
- Demonstrated experience using artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies/packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sagemaker, and scikit-learn
- Demonstrated experience using automated build tools, especially Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience using data pipelines and workflow technologies, such as Apache NiFi