BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a DevOps Engineer, SME, and TS/SCI and favorable Poly
to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Requirements are as follows:
The SME level Engineer will also assist in delivering a DevOPS/R&D/production environment consisting of big data technical components. Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to: Analyzing requirements in the context of commercial best practices and mission organization strategic directions; Designing, building and deploying solutions for data science and mission partners with unique mission needs; Evaluating the applicability of particular IT and Open Source solutions and products to the data science cadre; facilitating and/or participating in testing products against business and mission data science use cases; and Providing technical support to sponsored engineering activities, such as off-sites, hack-a-thons, deep dives and brainstorming sessions.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with developing scalable technology platforms and prototype automation technology stacks.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and deploying cutting technologies to solve real world big data challenges to include: a. Puppet; b. Cloudera Manager; c. Hadoop HDFS & Map/Reduce, Apache HBase, Apache Blur; e. Python, JAVA, C/C++, PHP; f. Solr/Lucene, Postresql/PostGIS, MySQL; g. Deploying Linux servers.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with data scientists on data science products.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Jenkins, Maven, SVN/GIT, and DevOPS.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsor's cloud-based, Programming, coding and scripting processes, tools and solutions in a rapid prototyping, DevOps style environment.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.