Architect and implement cloud and on-premise data processing architectures leveraging automated configuration management, automated provisioning, end-to-end monitoring, and baseline management for multiple deployment environments.
Develop platform-independent system solutions and deployment pipelines to efficiently and frequently release production products to both cloud and on-premise environments. Design and implement resource-efficient processing solutions for on-demand workloads using Linux container-based platforms and hyper-converged infrastructure.
The Systems Architect solves complex application development problems and provides technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development and O&M tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules. The Systems Architect is responsible for developing and implementing applications and plans for IT systems from project inception to conclusion.
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2. AWS Certified Developer
1. A minimum of 13 years of demonstrated on-the-job experience in complex IT systems engineering efforts.
2. A minimum of 10 years of demonstrated on-the-job experience as a software engineer, developer, or software project lead.
3. A minimum of three years of demonstrated on-the-job experience in Cloud systems architecture design, development, and deployment.
4. A minimum of three years of demonstrated on-the-job experience in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication as it relates to federated access in Cloud environments and single-sign-on capabilities.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience and understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, including console management, AWS Marketplace, provisioning, virtual private clouds, and application migration to AWS.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with modern web technology stack (e.g., Java, SSL, LDAP, TCP/IP).
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with continuous integration and build, including system design, user interface design, database design, custom software development, and operations and maintenance.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile software development methodology.BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.