BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi)
is seeking a Sr. Systems Integrator (Communications Referent), Expert and TS/SCI and favorable Poly to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for employees and 401K program. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
Serve as Referent. Primary liaison between Customer mission support entities. Work independently and with a team of experienced officers and assist in tracking communications and disseminating items that require attention and coordination. Work directly with client components and mission partners, both domestically and in the field, to assist in addressing readiness issues impacting the client mission. Use expertise to continuously update the client Sharepoint site and update other applicable database activities. Submit requests for new PCS arrivals/departures and assist in providing the necessary support to begin work. Provide periodic briefings on the status of efforts to improve readiness in the field (equipment orders /shipments etc.)
- Tactical Communications/equipment experience
- Knowledge of how to access/use and manipulate client databases (assign actions, respond to messages, create and post messages)
- General knowledge and familiarity of field activities and how the client supports these activities (policies, procedures, organization etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of client communication and messaging systems
- Knowledge of how to use client systems to submit and track supply and equipment orders.
- Understanding of general field IT issues, and a general knowledge of the project management process.
- Ability to perform calendar management for client leadership (serves as back-up when MS is out)
- Knowledge of client mission areas (specifically operations)
- Knowledge of client directorates and their areas of focus
- Experience setting up meetings, creating agendas, arranging off-sites, and taking / publishing professional meeting minutes.
- Experience ordering and shipping materials domestically and internationally
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of MS Office Suite of tools (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access etc.)
- Working level knowledge of web products, to include Sharepoint (user level only), Wikis, Databases, etc.
- Military Experience (Experience with Naval/Maritime a plus)
- Experience as a Senior Operations and Technical Manager
- Experience with domestic and overseas IT, Telecommunications, and Security
- Knowledge of field communications
- OCONUS Travel Experience
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Technical field
- ITIL Certification
- 11+ years of experience required
- Bachelors degree in technical field or communications.
- Equivalent experience can be substituted for educational requirements.
- Weapons certification not required for hire, but must be willing and capable of becoming certified.
- Professional License or Certification is required ITIL. PMP is desired.
- OCONUS travel not expected but could involve up to 10% OCONUS travel.**
- Up to 10% CONUS TDY travel, as required.**
** Travel requirements / amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more or less than what is listed.
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.