BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a Database Developer, and TS/SCI and favorable Poly
to join our team of dynamic professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com
to apply or respond to this requisition today!
basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours will be managed at the overall JITR level.
The Contractor shall assist in the provisioning of the data tiers of Data Science tools and APIs.
The Contractor shall review the legacy database environment and implement changes to comply with mission critical requirements.
The Contractor shall implement new requirements in the database environment with no impact to the operational production environment.
The Contractor shall be proficient with relational database development to support centralized data repositories that enable data science and data analytic activities.
The Contractor shall provide technical solutions for data extractions.
The Contractor shall solidify the database science environment.
The Contractor shall support broader mission initiatives across the system operational baseline.
The Contractor shall support the applications development organization portfolio.
The Contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, other related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience using relational database management systems such as RDBMS
- Demonstrated experience using data description language (DDL), specifically as it relates to Oracle
- Demonstrated experience as a database administer (DBA) within the Customer environment
- Demonstrated experienced in computer systems and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioned environments, specifically EC2, EBS and S3
- Demonstrated experience with DDL, PL/SQL and operational platform configuration of RDBMS
- Demonstrated experience with software system deployments
- Demonstrated experience developing complex multi-data source SQL queries on a variety of relational database technologies
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing robust and scalable data structures, e.g. SQL
- Demonstrated experience applying software engineering techniques and best practices
- Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Demonstrated experience deploying OML4SQL including SQL, Oracle SQL Developer, Data Miner, OML4R, R and RStudio with a high degree of proficiency
- Demonstrated experience prepare data, construct the query set for knowledge base (training data), train the model, and execute the model
- Demonstrated experience in Craft transformation using SQL and Python
- Demonstrated experience as an Oracle Machine Learning SME