BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is seeking a Programmer with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to join our team of dynamic professionals. We offer 100% paid medical benefits for employees and 401K program. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to express your talents and grow professionally, please contact us at www.BreakForthSolutions.com to apply or respond to this requisition today!
- Develop scripts to ingest and transform data. The Contractor Team shall maintain data ingest and transformation scripts.
- Develop scripts to establish direct connections to various systems.
- Automate data ingest processing when required.
- Create a development environment to support rapid deployment of web applications.
- Assist navigating the security accreditation process.
- Dissemination of products to access-controlled users.
- Develop and deploy web applications supporting the dissemination of analytic products.
- Support brainstorming sessions.
- Support requirement development sessions.
- Assist with prototyping solutions.
- Assist with data acquisition.
- Assist with data sharing requirements.
- Demonstrated experience using AI/ML tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn
- Demonstrated experience using open source libraries such as D3, Cross filter, and JQuery
- Demonstrated experience creating custom libraries
- Demonstrated experience using tools such as NodeJS, D3, React, Kibana
- Demonstrated experience determining the compatibility of code with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with C2S/AWS, PostgresSQL, and ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience using analytic methods and methodologies such as probability and statistics, formal modeling, and machine learning on bulk data
- Demonstrated experience programming languages including: SQL, C/C++, JAVA, Python, Perl
- Demonstrated experience with data Management tools including: Hadoop tools, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, NoSQL, Tableau, Spark, Presto, ORC
- Demonstrated experience with system and database design, development, interfacing with other systems, security, accreditation, system administration, and database management.
- Demonstrated experience integrating data sets from across the Sponsor Organization
- Demonstrated experience performing analytics that combine mission data sets with business data sets
- Demonstrated experience understanding the flow of data across the Sponsor’s enterprise data warehouses
- Demonstrated experience connecting Linux enclaves with Tableau Server
- Demonstrated experience working with object recognition algorithms and spatial algorithms like Z-order
- Demonstrated experience with Accumulo
- Possess Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Possess AWS Solutions Architect certification
BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSi) is an equal employment opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.